"Cinema in India
in the morning.
- Shahrukh Khan, Indian superstar
Before you travel
Read about our payment and cancellation policy and other useful things before you travel...
Insure against all eventualities before or during the trip.
Should include unforeseen cancellations and other unexpected issues. Ask your insurance company about terms and conditions.
BASIC MEDICAL AID KIT
This is not an expert medical opinion. Just our practical advice. Carry: Cold/cough medicine, anti-diarrheal agent, bandaid, sunscreen, ORS tablets, aspirin / paracetamol, any personal medications. Best way to stay healthy during your trip is to be sensible about what and where you eat. Please follow our tips for places and foods to eat and avoid and you should be fine. Most of all: enjoy the flavours of India!
MEDICAL AID AND ASSITANCE ON HOLIDAY WITH TLC
During all of our journeys there is always a doctor available. And there will be a local emergency contact available for you at all times who will assist you in case of a medical emergency.
Maximum two pieces of luggage per person.
WHAT TO PACK?
Pack for the climate. More practical information about the weather will be given in your detailed itinerary. Keep local culture in mind; dress code when visiting temples, monasteries and / or mosques requires long sleeved shirts, shawls and long pants. It is recommended to avoid wearing sleeveless shirts, and (very) short pants/skirts outside of the hotels.
- Good all weather shoes
- Warm clothing (it can get cold at night in North India)
- Universal adapter (for your digital camera and mobile phone) The voltage in India is 230 volts.
- Pocket knife (not in carry-on!)
- Alarm clock
- Detergent/Sanitiser for hands
- Copy of passport / visa / ticket (digitally stored)
Your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months upon departure for India and a (tourist) visa is required.
- The quoted program prices on the TLC website are indicative and may be adjusted based on availability and changes in prices and exhange rates. A final price will be sent to you with the details of your personal itinerary.
- The quoted prices on the TLC website are applicable per person in a double occupancy. Additional charges will be applicable if you requests to stay in a single room.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- We will inform you of the expiration date of the proposed itinerary.
- Your booking is confirmed once we receive your full payment,
- If your payment is not received before the expiration date, we cannot guarantee the itinerary or the price.
Cancellations shall be received in writing and shall become effective on the date of receipt of cancellation.
CANCELLATION FEE STRUCTURE PER PERSON:
- 20% of the program price if cancellation is made 61 (sixty one) days prior to departure;
- 50% of the program price if cancellation is made within 60 (sixty) to 41 (fourty one) days prior to departure; and
- Full program price if cancellation is made within 40 (fourty) days or less prior to departure.